What’s a Smile Makeover?
A smile makeover is exactly what it sounds like; a makeover, but for your smile. A smile makeover uses several different cosmetic dentistry treatments to achieve one amazing outcome. During a consultation with our cosmetic dentists, you will discuss your likes and dislikes about your smile and tell us exactly what you want your smile to look like. With our dentist’s expertise, they will recommend different treatments to help you achieve your goals. You can bring in old photos from your youth if you want your smile to resemble what it used to look like if you want. We can help you achieve almost any results with a smile makeover!
Who’s a Good Candidate for a Smile Makeover?
Almost any patient is a good candidate for a smile makeover. If you’re unhappy with the appearance of your smile, you’re a good candidate for a smile makeover in Miami Beach, FL. During your consultation, we won’t just evaluate your smile aesthetics but also the health of your mouth. Some patients might require dental fillings or other restorative work before we can focus on the aesthetics. Without good oral health, cosmetic treatments won’t last long.
Smile makeovers can address teeth that are:
- Broken, chipped, worn or damaged
- Stained or discolored
- Crooked, gapped, crowded, misaligned
Smile makeovers can also benefit patients who are unhappy with the aesthetic results from previous treatments. For example, if you have metal restorations such as fillings or dental crowns, we can replace those with natural-looking tooth-colored fillings or dental crowns. We also help patients who feel unhappy about their tooth replacements which we can replace with alternative options. If you’re unhappy with the way your smile looks, let us help you change it!
Types of Procedures Used in Smile Makeovers
Our Miami Beach cosmetic dentists might use a combination of one or several of the following dental procedures.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Natural-looking dental fillings can replace silver metal fillings.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Restore or replace teeth with natural-looking full porcelain restorations.
- Inlays or Onlays – Restore teeth back to complete health and function with tooth-colored inlays and onlays.
- Dental Bonding – Reshape teeth or cover minor flaws with composite bonding.
- Dental Veneers – Reshape, recolor, and restore teeth to perfection with veneers.
- Teeth Whitening – Remove years of staining and achieve a glowing smile with professional whitening.
- Invisalign or Braces – Straighten your teeth, remove crowding, gaps, and misalignment issues for amazing aesthetic results and healthier teeth.
- Dental Implants – Replace missing teeth with this stable and secure option.
- All-On-4 – Replace an entire arch of teeth with only four dental implants.
- Dentures – Replace missing teeth with affordable and aesthetic dentures.
Schedule a Smile Makeover Consultation in Miami Beach, FL
No matter if you need to replace a missing tooth, whiten your teeth, restore the structure of teeth or simply straighten your teeth, we offer a solution for you. Learn what it feels like to have confidence in your smile. Contact our Miami Beach cosmetic dentists today to schedule a consultation for your smile makeover by calling (305) 535-2225 today!